CareMore Aspire: Complex Care
REACH by CareMore Aspire is a team of doctors, nurses, social workers, and community health workers. They come to your home to make sure you get the extra layer of support you need. This can include helping you or your family to manage your medical, behavioral, social, and daily concerns that affect your health.
REACH is currently offered by Anthem Medicare Advantage health plans in the following areas:
- New York: New York City, Long Island, & Westchester
- Texas: Houston
CareMore Aspire Health’s Services
CareMore & Aspire Health is a doctor’s office that provides old-fashioned house calls. Our services include:
- A team of clinicians who see you in the convenience of your home.
- Developing a plan to ensure you receive health care the way you want it.
- Ordering tests and prescribing medicine.
- Help managing chronic conditions and symptoms.
- Access to a team of clinicians 24 hours a day.
- Communicating and working with your current doctors.
CareMore & Aspire Health is 100% covered by your Anthem Medicare Advantage health plan.
The CareMore Aspire Team Approach To Your Care
CareMore Aspire assigns each patient a specialized team of clinicians depending upon your needs and preferences. Our service begins with an initial visit that typically occurs in your home but can happen telephonically as well.
In this first meeting, your provider will learn about your illness, your goals, symptoms and challenges, and the level of support you have from your family, friends and other caregivers.
- Doctor: Works with your Advanced Practice Provider to make sure all your care needs are met. They may visit you on occasion.
- Advanced Practice Provider: Your primary team contact. They coordinate with your care team to make sure we’re doing everything we can to achieve your health goals.
- Nurse Case Manager: Helps to assist you during/following a hospital or nursing facility visit. Will also help to coordinate care for more complex health needs
- Community Health Worker: Works with you and the care team to assist you with daily activities and connecting to community resources
- Social Workers: Additional social support, primarily focused on your home and mental health needs
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is CareMore Aspire ? CareMore Aspire is a team of doctors, nurses, social workers, and community health workers. They come to your home to make sure you get the extra layer of support you need. This can include helping you or your family to manage your medical, behavioral, social, and daily concerns that affect your health.
What does CareMore Aspire cost? CareMore Aspire is a service provided by your Anthem Medicare Health Plan at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!
Where are my visits? You stay right at home – our care team travels to you and/or works with you by phone. You stay right at home – our care team travels to you and/or works with you by phone.
Do I have to change my primary care doctor or other healthcare providers? No, you do not need to give up any of your current healthcare providers; we’re just an extra layer of support, and work with your current providers to make sure your needs are being met.
Who do I call if I have a health problem after hours? If you have an urgent question or concern, you can call our 24 hour phone, line, open 7 days a week, which will immediately connect you with a clinician.